Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt 10-9-11

Last week's prompts really spoke to me, and with the amazing weather and beautiful fall colors, I had lots of photo ops. I'm late to the game getting these posted, but I took the last shot yesterday.

Landscape
I took quite a few landscape photos this week to capture the beauty of fall, but this was one of my favorites, taken at the Minnesota Zoo.


Complementary/ Triadic Color
I struggled with this one, It is really hard to take a photograph containing only 2 or 3 colors!



Black and White
This photo isn't a true black and white photo, but it doesn't get more black and white than a penguin! I left a bit of color in the photo to give it a little warmth. On a side note, Addy said she thought this guy looked like a Grandpa Penguin, I tend to agree. :)


Food
We made a trip to an apple orchard and a pumpkin patch this week. Here is one of my girls picking an apple.


Blank Space
This one is from the pumpkin patch. This is my oldest daughter as we waited for the hay wagon to pick us up for a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful work - I'm loving that last shot. The mood and processing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you processed the last one.. but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh I adore your Black and white shot!

    ReplyDelete