Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Challenge Masters Challenges

I was able to complete a few of the challenges at Challenge Masters for May. I have reached the point where we got our new camera so the number of photos has gone up A LOT. I think I will be doing a lot more double page layouts...

The first challenge was the Day In the Life challenge, which was to scrap outdoor photos. I used these gorgeous shots from our trip to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum last spring.


The next challenge I did was the Stamping challenge. The challenge was to "pop dot" part of your stamped image. I made this anniversary card for my father- and mother-in-law who celebrated their 35th anniversary this past weekend. I pop dotted the hearts.


Finally, I did the Scrapping the Girls challenge. This month the challenge was to scrap celebration photos. I pulled out these photos of Addy from last Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment