Monday, February 21, 2011

Project 365 Week 27

Another week of wild Minnesota weather!

2/14 Happy Valentine's Day! The girls and I made heart cookies. Ellie had fun frosting and putting sprinkles on the cookies, while Addy made me do the frosting and she just dumped on the sprinkles.


2/15 We went to see the Berenstain Bears at Toddler Tuesday. Ellie again didn't want to be a part of the group shot, but here she is watching the kid before us get his picture taken.


2/16 The weather was beautiful today! With a temp near 50 degrees we got out and played in the driveway and in the melting snow. Will had a great time sitting in the Cozy Coupe!


2/17 This is the Christmas stocking I am cross stitching for Will. I had hoped to have it done for his first Christmas, but that obviously didn't happen. Now my goal is next Christmas!


2/18 All three kids sitting on the chair in Will's room


2/19 It was State Dance Team weekend! I had the honor of running scores both days. I had so much fun, but I am a little sad the season is over now.


2/20 And here's where the wild Minnesota weather comes in. After temps near 50 earlier in the week, we got 12+ inches of snow. So much for seeing the grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment