Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christmas Joy

I got another layout from Christmas of '09 completed! This one is for the family album. I used the February Blade Masters challenge at Challenge Masters on this one. The challenge was to use at least one kind of punch. I pulled out my much neglected star punch and punched stars out of the scraps from trimming the tree border across the bottom of the layout. I also used a mask and some Glimmer Mist to make the gold stars (you can't tell from the photo, but they are on both ends. Finally I did some freehand stitching with my sewing machine. I used more Echo Park on this one. I even used some of the packaging! In the front of the collection pack there is a sheet that shows the different patterns that are included and some of the stickers. The "Christmas" in my title was part of the title (Everybody Loves Christmas) on the collection pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment