Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Layout and a Couple Cards

I have completed a couple more projects done in the last couple of days. The first is a layout I did for The Daily Grind Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use photos that were taken outside but not at any special event. I used some photos I had taken last fall of my daughter playing at the park. I used Crate Paper Sweet Branch collection for the paper and embellishments.



Next is a Father's Day card I made for Impromptu Challenge #4 at Challenge Masters. The challenge was simply to make a Father's Day card. Super easy since I need to make 4! I actually made 2 like this because I had two pieces of the argyle paper leftover from my "The Office Party" layout. I also used my Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge that I bought on clearance at Michael's.



The last is a card I added a little to to make it my own. I originally made this card at Scrapfest a couple of years ago. I thought it would be perfect for my niece's 14th birthday next week. I added the number 14 and accented the paper with some Stickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment