Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm on Fire!

I got two more projects done yesterday! The first is a card for my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary next week. I made this for the Stash Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to make a card or layout in a size smaller than we normally do. I normally make 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch cards. This card is 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches. All of the paper was scraps!!



The second project is a layout with pictures from my nephew's birthday. I did this one for the Sketch Challenge at Challenge Masters. Audrey gave us a great sketch to work with. It is so fun sometimes to work with fewer photos and I had a lot of fun with this one. But, I realized that I don't have much for little boy paper, all of the paper I used on this layout is really old. It was satisfying to use some of that stuff that has been sitting around for a while though!



No comments:

Post a Comment