Monday, May 24, 2010

More Challenges

I've done a few more layouts and a card in the last few days and in the process completed 3 challenges.

The first was for the Technique Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to heat emboss. I have two sets of Halloween stamps that don't get a lot of use, so this was a great excuse to get them out and use them! The vines, phrase "Chills and Thrills" and spider were all heat embossed.


The second project was for the Book of Me Challenge. The challenge was to create a layout about how you spend your day. This Wednesday will be my last day working in the Child Center at Lifetime Fitness, a job I have held for 4 years. I decided to make a page with the schedule of my morning on days that I work at 8:00 AM.


The final project is a card for the May Cards Challenge. The challenge was to make a shaped card (not square or rectangle). I used my Cricut and "Stretch Your Imagination" cartridge to create this card. The watering can flips up to reveal the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment