Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Challenge Layouts

I completed a couple of layouts for challenges at Challenge Masters. The first was a technique challenge. The challenge was to make a flower on your project. I used a border punch and made border strips. I then took those strips and folded them so they would make a circle. I attached them to a circle of paper with Fabri Tac and finished it off with a button. The paper I used was light blue so they looked a little like snowflakes so I sprayed them with purple Glimmer Mist. This was also the last challenge at Method Playground. Unfortunately, those entries were due by April 11th so I missed the deadline- surprise, surprise! :-/



The next one was for the Book of Me Challenge. The challenge was to create a layout about your house. Next Tuesday will be 4 years since we closed on our house so this challenge was very timely for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment