Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Challenge Layouts and a Card

I've been meaning to get these layouts photographed and uploaded for a couple of days, but I've been fighting a cold and it just didn't happen. Here are the projects I completed this week.

The first was a layout for the Recipe Challenge at Challenge Masters. The challenge was to use bright colors, staples, inked edges, an arrow, and alphabet stickers.


The next was for the Sketch Challenge at Challenge Masters. Here is the original sketch by Audrey:


Here is my take on the sketch.


Finally, I did the Surprise Challenge. This month's challenge was posed by Teri DeFoe. It was to make one of these fun cards:


I made a 50th birthday card for my mom. The sentiment on the front of the card is a digital stamp I downloaded from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment