Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Cards





Today I have a few more cards to share. The first two photos are of a card my 3-year-old made for our friends' son who turns 1 on Wednesday and is having a birthday party later today. Ellie loves to stamp and use my supplies so I think she had a blast making that card!

Next is the card I made for our friends' son. I used my Cricut and the "New Arrival" cartridge, which has been out for a while, but I just bought last Black Friday. There are so many cute images on that cartridge, it is so much fun!!

Last is my card for the troops for today. I used the scraps from the first card to make this one. (I love using up my paper, I feel like I got my money's worth then!) For this card I used the "Zooballoo" cartridge which also has a lot of adorable images.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Daughters card, its so much fun sharing such a creative hobby with them :)
    My 5 year old Daughter has a challenge where we encourge children to enter I'll leave you a link if your interested...
    Aimees Challenges

    Your cards are cute! Love the little elephant and the button wheels very creative xx

    ReplyDelete